Tuesday, September 11, 2012

September is a month of change

"For the past 33 years, I have looked in the mirror every morning and asked myself: 'If today were the last day of my life, would I want to do what I am about to do today?' And whenever the answer has been 'No' for too many days in a row, I know I need to change something." —Steve Jobs
I've changed some things. I've moved!

From Nashville, I've travelled to the Pacific coast and back again to the mountains of North Carolina. It was a stretch.

The trip was long and grueling though I'm grateful for the beauty and relative uneventfulness.

Many of you or your children or parents have moved or are on the move this month. To school, to college, toward winter doings and dwellings.

I took the summer off on the central coast of California. It was a lark. Important. A beautiful experience on the shores of the Pacific Ocean every day. With whales and seals and otters and dolphins. Pelicans, gulls, terns and herons. Not a place for forever but beloved and appreciated while I was there.

Now that I've changed and moved, It's time to rest for a minute. To recuperate. Time out for readjustment  Time out for the turning around required for any act of change. Time our for sleeping and bathing and rearranging.

Settling into Asheville, North Carolina, I prepare for a new online course in drawing and watercolor starting September 20 as I embark on a locally owned online business course here. I'm excited! (Still, I'm resting.)

Allow yourself to rest for a minute. How about some training in resting with a pencil in your hand? How about some temporary training in using creative tools to enhance your everyday life?

JOIN US!

Whether or not you're interested in drainwg and waterfcolor for the long run, this course has the capacity to change you. To make room for new experience in your life. Challenge your beliefs about yourself, the "arts'", your own abilities.

Register Now for Online Drawing and Watercolor.
____________________________________________

Join my Tribe and receive a gift pack of inspiration
  • Drawing Lesson
  • Song Download (my well-loved Great Day)
  • and my Weekly eZine Stroke and Flow
   

No comments: