Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Away from the drawing board


from Grover to Pismo and back again...

I've been up and down this mighty stretch of beach every day this summer (sometimes twice a day.)

I didn't entirely plan the way in which my summer played out but I worked with it.  I rode the wave of circumstances that presented themselves. With the best attitude I could muster. That wasn't too difficult because the weather and location have been gorgeous.

Time now to get back to work. I have a long drive ahead of me but will be back with a new post once I'm resituated.

Meanwhile, I have a new 12 week online course in drawing and watercolor starting up on September 20th. I'm offering tuition at an amazing special price for the next week. Register now to take advantage!

How was your summer? (Leave a comment below!)

____________________________________________

Join my Tribe and receive a gift pack of inspiration
  • Drawing Lesson
  • Song Download (my well-loved Great Day)
  • and my Weekly eZine Stroke and Flow
   

No comments: