Tuesday, September 18, 2012

A walk around a lake


Lake Tomahawk
Black Mountain, NC

"Perhaps the truth depends on a walk around the lake."
~Wallace Stevens
I took a few turns around little Lake Tomahawk yesterday in between showers in search of the truth (perhaps) and definitely some semblance of clean air in my lungs. The western North Carolina mountain air is vastly different from that of the central coast of California. Adjustments, adjustments.

____________________________________________


See the truth in a different way with drawing and watercolor. Still time to join us starting September 20.

Register Now for Online Drawing and Watercolor.
____________________________________________

Join my Tribe and receive a gift pack of inspiration
  • Drawing Lesson
  • Song Download (my well-loved Great Day)
  • and my Weekly eZine Stroke and Flow
   

No comments: