Monday, May 14, 2012

Virunga Needs You


Because of today's international headline about Virunga State Park, I am reposting links to my earlier posts on the park, the animals who live there and the courageous, dedicated people who protect them.

Each month, I automatically donate $25 to the Virunga Fund.

I wholeheartedly admire and support the remarkable Virunga sustainable stewardship program and the people who dedicate their lives to the park. Every penny counts and goes directly to people and equipment in the field, bypassing any profit pockets. It's simply one of the most remarkable programs on earth.

The situation at Virunga is extremely dangerous and dire right now. Please donate what you can and share this post to raise attention. 

Virunga National Park is a World Heritage Site in dangerClick here for maps and visitor information.

Here are links to my earlier posts: Virunga Update and Virunga National Park

Help spread the word! Thanks!

____________________________________________
Join my Tribe and receive a gift pack of inspiration
  • Drawing Lesson
  • Song Download (my well-loved Great Day)
  • and my Weekly eZine Stroke and Flow

Learn about my Online Drawing and Watercolor Course

No comments: