Monday, June 13, 2011

When Will I



To get things going anew, I am posting here things that naturally belong here but were posted to my home page over the past year or so. It's sort of for filing purposes and sort of for sharing with those of you who hang out here.

Last June, as I was driving along St. Joseph Bay in Florida, I heard this Monte Montgomery song on the radio. His guitar playing absolutely blew me away. I didn't know how I'd missed him all these years but I'm glad to know him now.

For more on Monte, visit his website and watch a bunch of other Monte Montgomery videos on youtube.

____________________________________________
Enjoy this post?
Subscribe by RSS Subscribe by Email! Add to iGoogle

| More

Join my Tribe and receive a 
  • Free Drawing Lesson
  • Free Song Download (my well-loved Great Day)
  • and my Weekly eZine Stroke and Flow

Email  

Learn about my Online Drawing and Watercolor Course.

Visit me at suzannemcdermott.com

2 comments:

gusDon said...

Always hard for me to understand a song.. Sometimes it has many meanings known only to a person.
But the video and the song is interesting!

Suzanne McDermott said...

Hi gusDon! The gist of the meaning here is ... how far in the future will it be that I view my current suffering with a sense of humor? The song is good but the guitar playing is the main ingredient here.