Friday, March 11, 2011

Origami In the Pursuit of Perfection

A first for me — to post an advertisement for Video Friday. However, this sticks with my current foot theme, I just delivered my lecture on paper to new drawing and watercolor students, my maternal great-grandfather sold shoes to Pennsylvania coal miners, and more...

This remarkable stop-motion film of origami was commissioned by the ad agency Nordpol + Hamburg and won Grand Prix at Eurobest, Gold at both the New York Festival and London International Awards, Silver at the Clios and two Bronzes at ADC Germany.

The origami models were designed by Sipho Mabona.

Sometimes, things have to be just so. Personally, I do not strive for perfection. I used to, but not any more. Now, I allow myself to take imperfect action. By allowing imperfection, I find that I expand with less inhibition and am much, much happier.
____________________________________________
Enjoy this post?  Please subscribe right now!
 

Subscribe by RSS     Subscribe by Email!    Add to iGoogle

| More


Visit the source at Suzanne McDermott

No comments: