Friday, November 27, 2009

Fantastic!



This fall, my posts are rare because most of my time and creativity is devoted to a Great Big Project (but more about that later). It's Friday and I seem to remember that I've had an on-again, off-again video Friday tradition on this blog.

I hope that all you US readers enjoyed a lovely Thanksgiving. I did. Before getting ready for dinner, I took myself out to the first matinee of Fantastic Mr. Fox. The theater was filled with squirmy children but, once the film started, you could hear a pin drop. I smiled all the way through. I can't wait to see it again.

If you are going to see one movie between now and the end of the year, make it Fantastic Mr. Fox.

To learn more about how the film was made, watch the Making Fantastic Mr. Fox, A Cutting Edge Fox, and listen to Terri Gross's interview with Wes Anderson last week.

No comments: