Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Feline Follies



Tallulah has had terrible bladder problems all summer. The infection is gone but not the inflammation. Poor thing. After two rounds of antibiotics, an x-ray, steroids and a switch to doctor food, I came to my senses and am treating her homeopathically, feeding her a special diet of real chicken and vegetables with loads of water. She seems to be feeling much better now so, with luck, the next urine sample will be clear. We'll see the results in a few weeks.



Ginger Ale is still no help with the laundry. He and Alonso have been on the outs all summer. I have no idea what's going on between them but they won't sleep in the same room and Alonso refuses to use the toilet facilities anywhere near Ginger Ale's business.



Alonso is trying to tell me something. Unfortunately, I don't know what it is!

This summer has been non-stop. As Winston Churchill once said about history, "It's one damned thing after another!" Just so this blog doesn't fall entirely dormant, I'll post a few domestic missives. This is one.

2 comments:

Pat said...

Love your cats and your blog. Wo wonderful to spend time with your this morning.

Deborah Paris said...

Glad to see you are posting some again Suzanne- I have missed you! Now I am VERY curious as to what this big project is...!