Saturday, May 9, 2009

Palm Springs Weekend


Late afternoon.

Palm Trees, Mountains, Blossoms and intense heat.


Morning.


I love, love, love the mid-century architecture here. Next time I visit, I'll photograph buildings.


Mid-day.

For now, the general lay of the land will do.

____________________________________________
Enjoy this post?
Subscribe by RSS Subscribe by Email! Add to iGoogle

| More

Join my Tribe and receive a 
  • Free Drawing Lesson
  • Free Song Download (my well-loved Great Day)
  • and my Weekly eZine Stroke and Flow

Email  

Learn about my Online Drawing and Watercolor Course.

Visit me at suzannemcdermott.com

2 comments:

PB said...

Suzanne, I enjoyed your pictures. All of those places are part of my past life. I lived at Venice beach in the seventies, and often visited Palm Springs and Santa Monica. Now I do my best to stay in New England. I am truly a yankee I guess, although I do root for the Red Sox.

Suzanne McDermott said...

Hi! Ideally, I would spend part time at Walden Pond and the rest of the time in Southern California. Glad you're enjoying the photos. More to come....