Saturday, August 23, 2008

Fenway Fountain




















I've just removed the commercial slide show in which I previous posted these (if any of you happened to see it).  Did not like it.  So here's the slightly revised post with stills...

This week's theme is water. I miss it. We need it here in Tennessee. It's August. Hot, like it's supposed to be and the air is disgustingly polluted. I won't even mention what's left of my garden.

Time for refreshment. These are snaps of one of the new fountains at the MFA Boston Fenway Entrance just beside the Lorca Baby Heads.

Of course, I wrote this post yesterday. I am revising the post now on Monday morning and It's been raining since I woke up at 5:45 AM. Maybe a water theme was a good rain dance. In any event, I'm happy to see it for many reasons, not least of which is that I popped a few new little plants into my sad looking garden yesterday and covered the arid garden ground with some organic soil, loaded with nutrients.

2 comments:

Neva said...

This is a great fountain shot......

Suzanne McDermott said...

Hey Neva! Thanks for your compliment and for stopping by!