Monday, August 18, 2008

Dream Big



Everybody's talking about him, so I will, too.

I work too hard and I worry too much. After a particularly intensive week, I collapsed in front of the tube for intermittent breaks on Saturday. No matter where I surfed, I received one inspirational message after another. I really needed to hear them. We all do. So, I thought I'd share them this week.

Here's what Michael Phelps said, still wet from the race, after his 7th gold when the microphone was thrust before him. After his oft repeated, "I'm at a loss for words." (wouldn't you be?), he did manage the following:

"Dream big, dream as big as you can. If you dream your biggest dream, anything is possible. No matter what you set your imagination to, anything can happen."


See my current paintings at Landscape into Art.

No comments: