Thursday, June 5, 2008

Another Opening, Another Show



It's a lot of work putting a show together! Especially right on the heels of another show. I really enjoyed preparing for my Belle Meade Plantation show and the installation was relaxed with good company.



The shop gave me this great space to display some of my prints (including the ever-popular Quinn), note cards and CDs.



The Age of Flowers print corner.



Part of the Landscape into Art section.



More of the Landscape into Art section including some from Green Variations.



A back wall with one of the large Age of Flowers prints.



and an impromptu display of prints from The Grand Tour.



The opening tonight was a great success with an Italian theme for the wine tasting and hors d'oeuvres. I couldn't have asked for a nicer group of people to work with!

5 comments:

LeenaM said...

Could I get over there and see all those your works!
And perhaps buy one :)
Happy weekend to you, Suzanne!

Dawn said...

congratulations on your show! everything looks great! fingers crossed you sell tons of art!

Trijnie said...

congratulations Suzanne, I hope it will be succesful
x Trijnie

Don Gray said...

Show looks great, Suzanne. Congratulations!

laura said...

Very impressive--what a lot of work, and works!! Congratulations!! I wish I could be there to see them all in person--and get up real close to those sunflowers!