Thursday, January 3, 2008

My Lovely Assistant



In training.... Actually, Tallulah is a much better model than assistant. In fact, I have to assist her most of the time but she always seems willing to pick up my kneaded erasers and put them in safe, very out of the way places, and able to make sure that all loose pencils, brushes and pens are knocked down to the floor which, of course is where they belong. Especially when it's play time.

Here's the pencil drawing we were working on together. It's the dovecoat of an 18th c. country house in Burgundy.

2 comments:

Jeanette said...

Very impressive! You should do more of these, you have a delicate touch with graphite.

Suzanne said...

Thanks, Jeanette. I do make drawings regularly and teach a Basic Drawing class at the local museum. I just don't post them but will, a bit more, in the future.